Now is Not the Time to Sell Your Bullion

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Now is Not the Time to Sell Your Bullion

Postby stateofmind » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am

I generally agree. I made the mistake of telling some people to sell their stacks and rebuy later. I apologize for it. I feel that since the long term trend is up, just keep your bullion. But please! Hold off on your buying until the market corrects (as I speak we are down in Asia 3.5%), which it is doing now. If you have the ability to trade electronically that would also be a good bet, shorting/longing the SLV and short/longing miners.
stateofmind
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:42 am

Neckro wrote:
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:
Devil Soundwave wrote:Yes, very good lads. :)

I just meant we shouldn't exclusively point to one group of loons related to one religion - there are many flavours of terrorists out there!

Good point, Devil Soundwave.

As someone who has studied Islam from the outside for years before 9/11, I can safely say ... no, I really can't say anything here on RealCent because I may offend other readers sensitivities.

Oh, well...

The same can be said about every religion that follows a God. Don't be a hypocrite and hint that it's only 1 religion that has ever been the 'evil' one.

Neckro,

You are the one I was trying most not to offend.
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 am

Image Both topics are obviously worth discussion, but the thread here was supposed to be about silver, not terrorism. Looks like the market could go either way today, what with the sell-off that is coming in from overseas this morning. Might panic some, or might present as a buying opportunity to others. I could see the shorts pouncing on this and driving it down to $25... or... it could recover to about where it was yesterday. My crystal ball is unclear. Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals