"unsearched" yeah right!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

"unsearched" yeah right!

Postby s3p2 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am

I find it so ridiculous that people will actually say coins are unsearched in order to get buyers. What kind of moron would actually believe they are unsearched.
s3p2

Re: "unsearched" yeah right!

Postby Corsair » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 am

Lots and lots of buyers on eBay.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby twentybux » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 am

Corsair wrote:Lots and lots of buyers on eBay.

+1 :D
"If 'ifs and buts' were candies and nuts we'd all have a happy Christmas." -- Coach Jackson (my 8th grade track coach)

twentybux
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby avidbrandy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 am

Some of them actually are though. You go to the bank, pick up a box of halves and sell it roll by roll. it's some decent money if you're willing to take the time.
avidbrandy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby reddirtcoins » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 am

I have often thought of selling half rolls with a silver showing as just that.. but after my last box each roll had 3+ and some had 14... so nope.. won't be doing that. :mrgreen:
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby dtfstock » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

I have had decent luck but only look to buy the ones with the old bank wrappers. If they over-market their product I stay away.
dtfstock

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals