What a BAG !

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What a BAG !

Postby Cent1225 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I weigh and keep track of each bag I get from the bank. Anything under 29 lbs is going to be a slow sort. Anything over is a nice percentage over 25% copper.
Weighed one tonight at 31.25 lbs.
When the Rydale was finished sorting, I had right at 20.5 lbs of copper and the copper totaled $30.35. That is 60.7 % copper.
The best bag I have ever had.
By the way, the next one I weighed was 28 lbs. Had one like that awhile back and it only had 3.5 lbs of copper and $5.50 copper with 10% copper.
Going to see if the bank will take it back since it is still unopened.
Good hunting to you.
Cent1225
Penny Collector Member

Re: What a BAG !

Postby knibloe » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Nice bag. I had one that was 60% a while back. It sure makes taking the zinc back real easy.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals