Silver and Gold Begin Their Recovery?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver and Gold Begin Their Recovery?

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

Image Image
"Take two Tylenol and call me in the morning." Rally? Image Thanks, Asia Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver and Gold Begin Their Recovery?

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

maybe...but......Isn't it shift change yet? Shouldn't you be giving report?
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 am

Rodebaugh wrote:maybe...but......Isn't it shift change yet? Shouldn't you be giving report?
Well, lessee... if that were true, you'd have me working a seventeen hour shift. In California we have labor laws, not a bunch of coal miners out here, ya know? Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:48 am

thats funny....I did work a 18hr shift one time durring High School at a Mining equipment rebuilding company welding low low sctructure that had to go out to site that next morning. It went something like this "son you can run a bead of weld can't you...(yep)....well put down that broom and follow me?"

The coal must run.

So the silver must run.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Country » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

Looks like $25 held. BUYERs are everywhere. May the banks and the CME shorts feel the pain. :evil:

Unfortunately, it was very hard to get bargains during the downturn, unless you bought a large purchase from Tulving or the like.... :(
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 am

Country wrote:Looks like $25 held. BUYERs are everywhere. May the banks and the CME shorts feel the pain. :evil:

Unfortunately, it was very hard to get bargains during the downturn, unless you bought a large purchase from Tulving or the like.... :(

Exactly! as you noted before on another thread eBay never reflected the dip.....aka the bargains were few and far between.

Could eBay PREMIUMS be used as a indicator of market tempo and direction? I am starting to think so.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Dvorak » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 pm

I noticed the same thing on eBay during the dip. Some of the buy-it-now prices came down, but they got bought up just as fast if they were below spot. The ironic thing is, last night seemed to be the first time some of those $28-30 Silver Eagle BIN auctions were getting past the first page--they are all gone today.
Dvorak
Penny Sorter Member

Postby stateofmind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Thinking we are going down tomorrow. Currently flat in Asia (-.10)
Should take about 1/3-1/2 of yesterday's losses away. Above that, I'm not sure which way the market will swing. I'm currently out of the PM market, yet I'd be willing to buy 2x etf's if PM's drop further.
stateofmind
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals