gun show dimes

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

gun show dimes

Postby snappy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 pm

went to the gun show a couple days ago and saw a guy selling merc's for 6.50 each when I took a closer look yep all common dates and I asked if he is selling many he said yes. I said I find that hard to believe he said "well with the price of silver they are worth almost $6.50 each just for the silver content" I was thinking this guy must really think I am an idiot. but I played into his logic and offered him up to 10,000 for only $5.00 each less then the metal value. that way he could make some money and he said if he was low he would take me up on the deal. Then I acted like I was thinking and said if he ever wanted them at $5 I would come up with all he wanted and as I was walking away I said oh BTW the silver in a dime is high right now but still only about $2.40

I seriously wish they were worth $6.50 each for silver value
snappy
Penny Collector Member

Re: gun show dimes

Postby INTRINSICK » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Haha.awsum story. But its sad that so many people dont know what they are worth
INTRINSICK

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals