where at?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

where at?

Postby jasmatk » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 pm

ive bought a few of those little 1 gram silver bars in the past but the more i think about it and the higher the price goes it seems like a good idea to own small bars (smaller than a dime)so my question is where can i buy a quanity of these 1 grm bars at a good price ebay is not the answer as im not going to pay crazy amounts over spot
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: where at?

Postby Thogey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm

A and M
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby TXBullion » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Send a PM to Kurr, he should be able to take care of you at a more than reasonable price. Just be sure to buy more than 10 as hes throwing in free shipping !
TXBullion

Postby natsb88 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Kurr makes the A&M 1 gram bars and sells them at a great price. I have lots of different 1 gram bars on my website too, but they are more expensive. If you're interested in a big purchase (100+) of any of the styles I have (or mix and match), I can discount them.
natsb88

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Pretty sure when you get down to 1 gram size bars you are going to have to pay crazy amounts over spot.. there is a lot of fabrication that goes into making those, and it cannot be done for free. If I were going to buy a large quantity of 1 gram silver bars I would certainly look at buying those A&M bars from Kurr. They are extremely well made and he is a great guy to do business with. Now you have me wanting to get a few hundred to add to the hoard and have in stock for coin shows. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby jasmatk » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm

thanks to everyone for pointing me at kurr just ordered some and i cant wait to get my hands on them
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beau » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:38 pm

you will NOT be sorry you bought from Kurr.

He is a good guy, fast shipping.

Heck I wish I was the one making them, but that will never be.

I don`t have the time to make them.

I do have some of his bars, but I need more, everyone does if the --- ---- ---- --- ---

and we need them for Bartering.

good to have before we need them.

better than a dime and cheaper silver 90% = silver bars = 100%

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby jasmatk » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 am

Beau wrote:.
you will NOT be sorry you bought from Kurr.

He is a good guy, fast shipping.

Heck I wish I was the one making them, but that will never be.

I don`t have the time to make them.

I do have some of his bars, but I need more, everyone does if the --- ---- ---- --- ---

and we need them for Bartering.

good to have before we need them.

better than a dime and cheaper silver 90% = silver bars = 100%

thats what i was thinking about eventual use for bartering I wish i could of bought more off him but I had a family member to help out and spent most of my silver budget but if there as good as everyone says im sure ill buy more in the near future
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby jasmatk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm

got them yesterday very cool little bars once again thanks for pointing my in the right direction
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals