Max Keiser tells the world to Crash JP Morgan, buy silver.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Max Keiser tells the world to Crash JP Morgan, buy silver.

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Interesting....

http://www.economicvoice.com/max-keiser ... z15krG0m00

After reading this I am of the opinion that it will never happen. The rules will change or the government (aka taxpayers) will bail them out. In the elites eyes, JPM is too big to fail.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Max Keiser tells the world to Crash JP Morgan, buy silve

Postby beauanderos » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:06 pm

It would be more useful to buy PSLV, Eric Sprott's new audit-ready silver bullion backed ETF, which would compete directly in the same market place with BIG silver buyers. Sprott is trustworthy, but I wouldn't invest in SLV or GLD (guess who they are run by? Yup, JPMorgan!Image ImageYou really thing they have bullion? Or if they do, they aren't prepared to grab it if the short squeeze occurs?)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Country » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 pm

While I like PMs you can feel and touch best, I like CEF myself for your paper GOLD and SILVER: Central End Fund of Canada. They've been around a long time, their bullion is there and has been audited by a third party, and best of all the bullion is in Canada, not at the Comex or the LME. This fund holds both SILVER and GOLD; half SILVER and half GOLD. The ETFs and closed-end funds that have the goods trade at a premium to asset value; the ones that don't, trade at a discount to asset value. :)

http://www.centralfund.com/
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Country wrote:While I like PMs you can feel and touch best, I like CEF myself for your paper GOLD and SILVER: Central End Fund of Canada. They've been around a long time, their bullion is there and has been audited by a third party, and best of all the bullion is in Canada, not at the Comex or the LME. This fund holds both SILVER and GOLD; half SILVER and half GOLD. The ETFs and closed-end funds that have the goods trade at a premium to asset value; the ones that don't, trade at a discount to asset value. :)

http://www.centralfund.com/

I agree, CEF is one of the better choices for the reasons listed. Image
beauanderos

Postby misteroman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

why would anyone buy paper with what you know
misteroman

Postby Country » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 pm

misteroman wrote:why would anyone buy paper with what you know

It's a matter of diversification. While I see what's going on, I want to hedge my bets by not putting EVERYTHING in one basket. Why? Because, if I'm wrong in my outlook, and I've been wrong many times in my life, I won't put all my buying power on one pony hoping for the big payout. Will the dollar crash and burn - maybe yes, maybe no? Who knows how this economic world will end up? I want to have something in every asset class, even though I've moved very hard into PMs over time. I guess if you're younger, you can make the big bet and recover. If you're older, you've got to hedge your bets.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Movement of huge dollar flows into funds that purportedly are backed by real bullion which is allocated and can be audited should have a greater impact on the price rise than us little guys scurrying around and trying to pick up an eagle here or there, or buying $100 face of junk, which is just moving existing bullion from weak hands to stronger ones. BIG buyers don't source from the same market that we have available to us, thus will have a greater effect upon drying up the silver river at the head, not like us downstreamers catching a droplet of spray before it evaporates. Once the flow is cut off, then the price will skyrocket, manipulation be damned. Image
beauanderos

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals