kitco chart question

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

kitco chart question

Postby rexmerdinus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 pm

First, I know next to nothing about charts, technical analysis, etc. Ok, so I check the live silver chart on kitco.com a couple of times a day just for !@#$s and giggles. The last few days, it looks like it has been a lot more active--more tiny moves up and down--when the line corresponds with the NY Globex hours of operation. Is there something going on there that we all should know about? Can this be interpreted as high trading volume during those hours?
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Re: kitco chart question

Postby pmbug » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 pm

It's this guy:

~~~

Globex trading is supposed to be thinly/lightly traded. Perfect time for big players to move the market.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu

You can find me ranting at clouds on pmbug.com.
pmbug
Penny Pincher Member

Re: kitco chart question

Postby Delawhere Jack » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

pmbug wrote:It's this guy:

~~~

Globex trading is supposed to be thinly/lightly traded. Perfect time for big players to move the market.

Blythe Masters without her makeup.
I've gone Galt. Obama and all the other commie's can kiss my a....
Delawhere Jack
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals