First Steel, Soon Gold and Silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

First Steel, Soon Gold and Silver

Postby BamaJoe » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:32 pm

I bet this was "allocated" Steel, tomorrow "allocated" Gold and Silver.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/how-china ... ld-economy
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: First Steel, Soon Gold and Silver

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Some of the comments suggest that they used the steel multiple times over to generate credit and buy real gold with it knowing when the jig was up they would have a nice pile of real wealth. I wonder if there is any truth to that? Every year is interesting, but this one coming up is going to be riveting! Good will and good luck to all!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Hades12 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Does this mean that steel will go up in value or down? Same with copper?

I understand what they have done, but not what it will mean in the long run.
Hades12
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Always remember the RealCent mantra: If you don't hold it, you don't own it!

BTW thanks BamaJoe for posting this. Maybe I am wrong, but this sounds like a good thing to a small time hoarder like me. This should drive up the price for all metals, right?
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals