APMEX has CA Maple Leafs on Sale

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

APMEX has CA Maple Leafs on Sale

Postby camtender » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

Well, a sale for APMEX............. Good price from APMEX if you want smaller quantites. I ordered a few.

http://www.apmex.com/Category/1093/Day1 ... 011012Day1
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Re: APMEX has CA Maple Leafs on Sale

Postby Neckro » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:43 pm

The shipping kills everything.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby camtender » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 pm

One thing to consider with purchasing from APMEX is if you purchase the "Mint Direct" tubes of ASE and Maples, retain the original packaging and invoice, you should be able to sell to people comming into the market because of the APMEX name and documentation you have retained.
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby HPMBTT » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Hmm....thanks for the tip, camtender...I never knew that. Normally, I get my stuff in-person, so as to stay off-the-grid like most people. But I have looked at APMEX before and have considered buying some stuff.
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 999Ni » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

apmex is good, but you need to buy in large quantities to offset shipping costs, otherwise as neckro said, pointless.
Ron Paul 2012!

999Ni
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals