Silver Bullet & Silver Shield

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver Bullet & Silver Shield

Postby RichardPenny43 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm

I don't know if anyone else here has seen or heard of this coin so I thought I would share.
They are spot + $3.99 + $7.95 shipping, kinda steep I know but I think it's a cool looking coin.
I ordered two and split the shipping with a friend.
They will also let you exchange gold and silver for them.
http://shop.silverbulletsilvershield.com/
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Silver Bullet & Silver Shield

Postby SilverChaser111 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

There's been a pretty large amount of interest on the boards for this round ever since it showed up online. Here's a link to a video about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gudZOSmga0

Also, a lil mintage info... They are taking orders up until Nov 25th after which minting will cease for this round. So, somewhat of a limited mintage. plus, as of right around a cpl days ago, they had minted approx 20k so far, and the first orders should be shipping out first week in November. As far as I know, nobody has seen a pictute of the actual finished product... but I'm dying to see how it turned out. I think it's quite interesting, and if you watch the video, you'll see they put a ton of symbolism into the design... I'll def be getting an order in soon. :D
SilverChaser111
Penny Sorter Member

Postby RichardPenny43 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 pm

It took awhile but I got them today.
I'm happy with them :mrgreen:
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby RobMc45678 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 pm

That is a awesome looking round, hefty premium but will have to have one (maybe 2)
RobMc45678

Postby TXBullion » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm

RobMc45678 wrote:That is a awesome looking round, hefty premium but will have to have one (maybe 2)

Thats how the FCS starts....
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Cold-Silver » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 pm

That is a nice round, the shield with the bullets in the background is really cool. anyone else starting to see these AOCS approved rounds more often?
Cold-Silver

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals