Da Boyz are Back in Town

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Da Boyz are Back in Town

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

goodcents wrote:I'm getting whiplash from all this back and forth.

that's one reason they do it
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:51 pm

beauanderos wrote:
bankmining wrote:... and there's the take-down.

it get's OLD... doesn't it? :x

i hear ya.....i tell you, silver is setting up to be one huge long term bull......it reminds me of crude in the last years of the 20th century into the 21st...on the weekly charts, months and months of just banding up...and then the upside?....it was like a rocket...it'll be the same with silver.

the hideous thing is this, once the prop trading desks get caught short, and get caught BAD, they'll just force majuere COMEX, suspend it, or close it. place must be like a cash register for these guys....i WAS marveling at that open interest build...now you see why.....hey, these guys need their christmas bonus's , right?

its a bucket shop....all it is, meanwhile over at Ebay, quality rolls of 90's?.....crazy firm, anything good?...solid trades over 30 times face.

hope you're well Ray, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:43 pm

(Below a restatement of many previous sentiments of myself and others, including Ray's reminder to himself earlier in this thread.)

Buy physical while you can - in the end I have to thank Da Boyz for the gift they're giving us. I've already bought all I could with my liquid savings, and now I'm buying in smaller quanitities by the week, instead of contributing cash to any savings. Every week that goes by like this is more ounces I can stack. The end to our abilities to do this will come soon enough, and not by a price crash of PMs, but by the nearly instantaneous and exponential rise to where they can hardly be found at any price.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals