Crh add on talk radio??

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Crh add on talk radio??

Postby mishra142 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 am

Has anyone heard this advertisement on talk radio stations. I heard it during Glen Beck they say somthing along the lines of you just walk into the bank and ask for silver and they will give you a handful..... Lol the web site is retirementsilver7.com. This could bring crh into the public eye.... I suspect when average joe gets skunked a few times he will give up. Thoughts?
old feedback link:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10854
mishra142
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Crh add on talk radio??

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am

I yell at the radio: "Shut up!!!"
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

There was a Doomsday Prepper Episode a few weeks ago that the guy showed he went to the bank every week and exchanged paper money for rolls of halves so he could roll hunt. My Fiance and I were screaming at the TV!!!!! Why would you want to bring light onto this?!!!

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby silverflake » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

clint-the-great, that ad is a link to a newsletter - Doc Eifrigs Retirement Millionaire. I subscribe. That teaser ad you heard just tempts you to listen in and subscribe. He basically tells you what a lot of us have been doing for years - going into banks and searching half rolls.

By the way, He's part of the Stansberry Investment group. I subscribe to 2 of their newsletters. Very good (and I have done well through them). They are conservative in their investments and they are gold bugs.

Anyhow, keep stacking.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals