10% of US Silver Supply Vaporized!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: 10% of US Silver Supply Vaporized!

Postby doug » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes, But that has already been factored in I am sure.
doug
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Engineer » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:50 pm

68Camaro wrote:
doug wrote:The mine was closed on the first of april so it looks like it was out of production already.

Doug

It was closed only because of the pending slide, which they were able to detect the early signs of...

That may have been the reason for the latest suspension on SAEs.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Engineer wrote:Don't forget that mine also produced a LOT of copper, molybdenum, and sulfuric acid in addition to Ag and Au. I'm half tempted to buy a truckload of the acid before prices shoot through the roof.

My company sells a lot of sulfuric acid. We just had a price increase. Hope it doesn't mean that we are going to have another.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby Slaphot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Silver is down 2% right now. $25.33 :shock:
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals