silver @ $36 ??

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

silver @ $36 ??

Postby justoneguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

as a newer buyer i'm not sure if i like that :? it would make what i've already bought more valuable,
but make buying more that much tougher :roll:
http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews2 ... DeCKN.html
MKS Forecasts Gold To Average $1,502/Oz In 2011, Silver To Average $36.25/Oz
The recent attention paid to silver should continue in 2011 and could gain more consideration as an alternative to gold, MKS said, estimating the average price at $36.25 an ounce, with a low forecast at $24. Silver’s high is seen at $46, but the firm said a move to $50 would not be surprising. They warn, though, such a move “shall not happen without high levels of volatility and several sharp downside corrections.” Wednesday’s silver prices were around $29.
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: silver @ $36 ??

Postby chirules54 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

The brokerage houses have all raised their 2011 and 2012 estimates, and based on the historial gold to silver price ratio, silver has a ways to go. I wouldn't be surprised to see $40 or $50 silver by the end of the year or at least in the next couple of yrs.
chirules54

Re: silver @ $36 ??

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

silver is going to 75 to 125. and that will be the first stop, and the Au/Ag ratio will settle down to 25 to 35

as the world turns, after 125 an ounce silver, we'll do another 100% gain and go to 250 the oz.

and i hope the gummitt doesnt pull any confiscations as they have in the past, coz they will not get my silver. i've lost almost all respect for the govt, and regard them
as rapacious varmints out to skin a feller of his property. nuff said on that.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals