Freedom Girl

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Freedom Girl

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Sun May 12, 2013 9:56 am

If anybody is still waiting on their order feel free to email Will at will@coinsforthecause.com. About a month ago I emailed him regarding my 50 Freedom Girl proofs and thinly implied that a lawsuit might be coming their way and in less than 24 hours later I got a email with a tracking number. I blame everybody, Rob Gray AND Chris Duane. For a Marine, Chris Duane is acting like a total pansy through this whole thing and keeps pointing fingers at everybody else while not taking any responsibility. I plan to NEVER go business with either of them again. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, especially to anybody on this forum, BUT if anybody does further business with either of these guys after seeing all the drama that has gone on, well they deserve what they get.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby Neckro » Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 am

I've gotten everything I've ordered. Chris was just the designer, the mint is at fault for lying to him about their capabilities.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Sun May 12, 2013 11:39 am

I never bought anything off these guys but got a couple Slave Queens in the secondary market. I really like the design and quality that I got. However, I think the dies should have been destroyed once the fallout happened. The new ones reusing the designs that they will release soon seems like a crappy move for customers even if there was no controversy.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby RyanB » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Here is a video of the Silver Bullet Silver Shield 1oz Trivium Proof...I personally love it!

I'll be making detailed videos like this of the Freedom Girl and Slave queen coins soon!

RyanB

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals