What is wrong with this picture?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What is wrong with this picture?

Postby Rastatodd » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I been looking around on feebay to see what 90% is going for. and what I find is blowing my mind. Silver has had a great run the last few days no one is disclaiming that. But it seems everybody is back on the AG train wanting to caught a ride before the train leaves the station. This auction is an example of how crazy it is getting over there. Maybe some of you see that the price paid for a single 1964 Roosevelt 90% silver dime is fine but I am in shock. Here is the link to that auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-ROOSEVELT- ... 48587479ac
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: What is wrong with this picture?

Postby TXBullion » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm

THERE IS ONLY ONE OF THESE . SO THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER............WILL IT BE YOU?

:lol:
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rastatodd » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:17 pm

I have asked my wife if I happen to get the hankering to bid on this "one of a kind" Roosevelt dime to please go medieval on my a** and break my fingers. :D
That's just me. How about you TX are the new owner of the "one of a kind"? ;)
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm

I thought it was the $3 for the Dime and over $2 for shipping.... I have a bunch of $5 worn dimes I could sell him :)

LOL I store them right in between the $4 War Nicks and the $12 Qtrs :lol: :lol: :lol:

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals