Feedback

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Feedback

Postby fansubs_ca » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Not sure how I missed this thread when it was new

captainpooby wrote: and as a matter of fact, I keep packages and stuffing in a separate bucket in my office for weeks. It doesn't go out every other day with the regular garbage.

I also hold onto any packing material I get, though in my case it's mostly with the intent
to re-use it if I ever have to ship something. So depending on various factors in the
extreamly rare instance I missed something unpacking it,the packing material could sit
here betwen a few days to a few years before it gets re-used or deemed surplus and
disposed of.

...hmmm? Maybe that's why I have to wade through packing foam as I walk through
a maze of boxes in my house... ;)

I'm exagerating of course, though I do have a few bags of packing foam upstairs
and in the front porch. When I flatten a box for recycling I pull everything apart so
thoroughly there is no way I'd miss something.

Of course I am using the box I got a computer in as a sorta coffe table. :D

I'm usually pretty detailed about anything I ship but that's because of my experience
on the recieving end and the fact that most things I've either recieved or sent crossed
a border so I had to fill out a customs declairation on the outside of each box.
fansubs_ca
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Feedback

Postby rexmerdinus » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 pm

From everything I've read both on this thread and on this forum, I'd happily deal with either of the parties in the original transaction on this thread. Both are fair and honest gentlemen. Just my two coppers.

Actually, I think I have dealt with Ray before :)
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals