The NINTH "sign"

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The NINTH "sign"

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:00 am

from ZH, article entitled "9 Signs That China Is Making A Move Against The U.S. Dollar"....

forward to number 9:

#9 China is the largest producer of gold in the world, and it has also been importing an absolutely massive amount of gold from other nations. But instead of slowing down, the Chinese appear to be accelerating their gold buying. In fact, money manager Stephen Leeb says that his sources are telling him that China plans to buy another 5,000 tons of gold. There are many that are convinced that China eventually plans to back the yuan with gold and try to make it the number one alternative to the U.S. dollar.
So exactly what would happen if the Chinese announced someday that they were going to back their currency with gold and would no longer be using the U.S. dollar in international trade?

It would change the face of the global economy almost overnight

that last sentence is an understatement.....those Chinese are smart, smart smart.......I always thought WE were the "smart ones"....I hate the taste of Kool-Aid.

link: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-1 ... -us-dollar
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: The NINTH "sign"

Postby InfleXion » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:40 pm

I view it as a mutually beneficial relationship. We give China our manufacturing base. We (banking system including London, Basel, etc. aka The West) give them the ability to buy gold on the cheap. They give us the ability to borrow for as long as they need the aforementioned. I doubt they have forgotten what we did to the buying power of their money when the rest of the world demonetized silver, so they must be expecting some sort of realignment to occur to go along with all this.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals