New app

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

New app

Postby chester5731 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:18 am

Maybe some of you already knew about it but I just found an app called coinflation. It gives current melt value on US silver coins. It is broke down by all the different coins and updated with the current spot price. The best part is it is free.
chester5731

Re: New app

Postby theo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:40 am

Yes, its a website as well. Its actually how I found this site as they used to have a link to realcent. I also use Kitco and www.dollarcollapse.com.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:59 pm

they post some pretty good articles there as well. I've been known to import one or two :oops: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Slaphot » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 pm

If you list http://www.coinflation.com in the body of your Ebay auction it will show a link to your auction on the their website for a few minutes about an hour before your auction ends. I helps get views and sales! :thumbup:
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tedandcam » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 am

Slaphot wrote:If you list http://www.coinflation.com in the body of your Ebay auction it will show a link to your auction on the their website for a few minutes about an hour before your auction ends. I helps get views and sales! :thumbup:

Good to know!! Thanks for the info.
tedandcam
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals