Looking for metal bullion for element collecting

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Looking for metal bullion for element collecting

Postby kiwiman » Wed May 07, 2014 12:48 pm

I am interested in collecting many kinds of metals and have visited every site I can find that sells that type of thing. rotometals, galliumsource, unitednuclear, tons more. The problem is that there are such high premiums on this stuff, I get that it costs money to make a mould and make these sort of novelty items but does anyone know of a good site where you can buy just like blank bars of various metals or blank rounds? Right now I am looking at provident metals. Their 2lb elemental copper bar for $15 seems like a good deal. I also saw a bunch of 1 gram bars of various metals on ebay but those are pretty expensive too.

Are there any elemental metal suppliers I could have missed?
You could be sorting right now.
kiwiman
Penny Collector Member

Re: Looking for metal bullion for element collecting

Postby paymehigher » Wed May 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Try coppercave. I do believe he is a member here. http://coppercave.com/
paymehigher
Penny Pincher Member

Postby kiwiman » Wed May 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Just the type of think I'm looking for, although a lot of it seems to be out of stock. Thanks
kiwiman
Penny Collector Member

Postby natsb88 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Thanks for the plug :thumbup:

I am having trouble restocking some items. With metals down for the last year, some manufacturers have called it quits or cut their product line way down. I have also had my hands full with other obligations for the last few months and I'm about to head out of town to help with another family business for a couple weeks. When I get back I will have a few new products waiting for me, and I will be working to restock all of the Keystone bars I make.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby kiwiman » Wed May 07, 2014 1:47 pm

I'll be sure to check back, natsb. Meanwhile in case in the future someone has the same question as I did I'm just going to put good sites I find on here for them. http://www.atlantismint.com/index.php/
kiwiman
Penny Collector Member

Postby carssman » Fri May 09, 2014 11:15 am

I Often wanted to put together a display of rare earth metals specific to the PGM family.

On Ebay a guy can now purchase our most densest metal on earth, Osmium.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Osmium-metal-in ... 27e3a0da2e

Expensive as hell over spot but how cool would that be?

There is another seller who already has a small diplay of rare PGM;s if your willing to cough it up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Precious-Metals ... 4d1cb4add6

I have a nice sized stack of PD, PT and RH already,, I would love to get my hands on Ruthenium,, a bar of iridium and of course that oz of Osmium :roll:
carssman

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals