APMEX--free domestic shipping through Friday (all orders) !!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

APMEX--free domestic shipping through Friday (all orders) !!

Postby pennypicker » Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 am

Silver is down and shipping is free on all domestic orders--looks like a "perfect storm" for a purchase :thumbup:
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: APMEX--free domestic shipping through Friday (all orders

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Better off waiting for the price to drop a few more bucks than saving a few bucks on shipping.

A major buying opp is coming. TPTB are going to slam the prices down again. This "end of the silver fix" talk is all baloney.
Last edited by Cu Penny Hoarder on Mon May 19, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby cooyon » Sat May 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Better off waiting for the price a few more bucks than saving a few bucks on shipping.

A major buying opp is coming. TPTB are going to slam the prices down again. This "end of the silver fix" talk is all baloney.

+1

In any event, when you buy the great deals from Apmex thru ebay, the shipping is always free, at least the silver bullion bars and rounds listing is all "free shipping". I never realized this was such a big deal.
cooyon
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby AdamsSamoa » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Any one participate in this buy? have you recieved your coins yet?
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Neckro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

I rather buy from provident metals. they often better over spot for silver bars.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby Dave 77 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:05 am

I bought mine using a credit card and received them about 5 days later. I was very pleased by the quick turnaround
Dave 77
Penny Pincher Member

Postby AdamsSamoa » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 pm

used a debt card and still waiting
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby AdamsSamoa » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 pm

just reconciled my checking account and I guess I did not actully order from APMEX.

-John
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals