APMEX-anything ordered with 90%-free shipping

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

APMEX-anything ordered with 90%-free shipping

Postby AuStruck » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Called APMEX. Asked about free shipping with 90%. They said that if you order any of the select group of 90% items, any other items ordered in the same order is free shipped as well. Might double check but that's what they told me. Offer ends 7/24/2014.
AuStruck
Penny Pincher Member

Re: APMEX-anything ordered with 90%-free shipping

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:12 pm

AuStruck wrote:Called APMEX. Asked about free shipping with 90%. They said that if you order any of the select group of 90% items, any other items ordered in the same order is free shipped as well. Might double check but that's what they told me. Offer ends 7/24/2014.

Watch, a big drop will happen right AFTER the offer ends. :(
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Re: APMEX-anything ordered with 90%-free shipping

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 am

$20.55 as I type this... if it drops near/below $20 today I'll buy another $100 FV bag.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals