The Swings

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The Swings

Postby silverstacker » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 pm

It's just amazing as I try to figure it out time and time again.

I first looked at the PM pricing this morning and silver was down -$0.39.......wait a few hours and now we are up +$0.69

Going crazy :o
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: The Swings

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:34 pm

silverstacker wrote:It's just amazing as I try to figure it out time and time again.

I first looked at the PM pricing this morning and silver was down -$0.39.......wait a few hours and now we are up +$0.69

Like I've mentioned in another thread... I looked for the most-leveraged ETF's I could find (JNUG) was the one I'm using... and I have been playing said swings to my advantage.
Started with about 50 shares maybe two weeks ago, have built that up to 155. :mrgreen: Too bad we aren't talking hundreds of thousands of shares, but I ain't one of those
Big Boys :oops:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby silverstacker » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:41 pm

beauanderos wrote:
silverstacker wrote:It's just amazing as I try to figure it out time and time again.

Like I've mentioned in another thread... I looked for the most-leveraged ETF's I could find (JNUG) was the one I'm using... and I have been playing said swings to my advantage.
Started with about 50 shares maybe two weeks ago, have built that up to 155. :mrgreen: Too bad we aren't talking hundreds of thousands of shares, but I ain't one of those

I might have to start looking into that and making money "THe Ray WAy" :thumbup:
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm

silverstacker wrote:
beauanderos wrote:

I might have to start looking into that and making money "THe Ray WAy" :thumbup:

I'm not touching the stack... that's for the long haul. The play money is inside the 401K. Gotta do something to keep from going bonkers during the games they play.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Why try to figure it out? If the PM gurus can't figure it out, none of us here certainly can.

Just buy, hold and know that you have a true, tangible asset.

Keep trading those fiat dollars for real money. :thumbup:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals