So I got a shiny new 10 0z APMEX bar...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

So I got a shiny new 10 0z APMEX bar...

Postby Pachucko » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Re: So I got a shiny new 10 0z APMEX bar...

Postby Diggin4copper » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 am

Captain,did u check Uranus? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 am

sorry....
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Morsecode » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm

That's the main reason I don't buy those things...you have to watch them every minute
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Ditto - after mine fell into the lake I swore off of them....
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Pachucko » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Diggin4copper wrote:Captain,did u check Uranus? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:clap: That would make for some interesting toning!! :mrgreen:
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 am

Chocolate rainbow toning doesn't quite do it for me...
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby agmoose » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:38 pm

This thread has made me laugh, AND not feel quite so bad about me misplacing my SLQ and Mercury Dime albums. Tore the house apart looking for them.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby agmoose » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Oooh, that was my 1k post!
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Pachucko » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Recyclersteve wrote:Chocolate rainbow toning doesn't quite do it for me...

Taste the rainbow they say...
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby Pachucko » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:00 pm

agmoose wrote:This thread has made me laugh, AND not feel quite so bad about me misplacing my SLQ and Mercury Dime albums. Tore the house apart looking for them.

Well I found it. It was right where I remembered leaving it. :lol: The first time I looked I don't know what happened, preoccupied maybe.
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby agmoose » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Same thing happened to me.....the albums were on a shelf....like they were supposed to be.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby dannan14 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Pachucko wrote:
agmoose wrote:This thread has made me laugh, AND not feel quite so bad about me misplacing my SLQ and Mercury Dime albums. Tore the house apart looking for them.

Well I found it. It was right where I remembered leaving it. :lol: The first time I looked I don't know what happened, preoccupied maybe.

agmoose wrote:Same thing happened to me.....the albums were on a shelf....like they were supposed to be.

Did you guys ever see the Twilight Zone episodes from the 80s? There was one where a couple wakes up in the morning to find that time had stopped. They ended up learning that every instant of time was built by a crew of faceless blue guys. They tried to escape and ran down an alley to find pure nothingness. It was explained to them that since every instant of time must be built some parts are omitted if no human interacts with them. So, when you look for something in one place and it isn't there then go back and look again and find it where you already looked it means that they forgot to build it the first time. i have yet to figure out how to work this to my advantage.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby Sullysullinburg » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 pm

dannan14 wrote:
Pachucko wrote:

agmoose wrote:Same thing happened to me.....the albums were on a shelf....like they were supposed to be.

Did you guys ever see the Twilight Zone episodes from the 80s? There was one where a couple wakes up in the morning to find that time had stopped. They ended up learning that every instant of time was built by a crew of faceless blue guys. They tried to escape and ran down an alley to find pure nothingness. It was explained to them that since every instant of time must be built some parts are omitted if no human interacts with them. So, when you look for something in one place and it isn't there then go back and look again and find it where you already looked it means that they forgot to build it the first time. i have yet to figure out how to work this to my advantage.

It's very simple. Buy a safe and wait for money to appear!
Sullysullinburg
Penny Collector Member

Postby knibloe » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:17 pm

I saw that episode. I do not remember is in such detail, but I do remember it.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby dannan14 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Sullysullinburg wrote:It's very simple. Buy a safe and wait for money to appear!

...and hope that they don't realize i never had the stuff to begin with!
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby dannan14 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:45 pm

knibloe wrote:I saw that episode. I do not remember is in such detail, but I do remember it.

It's a favorite of mine. i've told hundreds of people about it over the years but you're the first one i can recall who remembered it.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Maybe that episode only happened in your reality?
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby dannan14 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 am

TXSTARFIRE wrote:Maybe that episode only happened in your reality?

i wouldn't be surprised! Several times i've realized i've slipped from one dimension to another. Crazy stuff.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby fansubs_ca » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:29 am

dannan14 wrote:i wouldn't be surprised! Several times i've realized i've slipped from one dimension to another. Crazy stuff.

Same here, I've occasionaly been in the course of moving forward and suddenly
experienced an unplanned move downward...

...though the slippage has more to do with ice and/or an uneven surface than
anything else... -_-

No known moves outside of the standard 4 dimensions (one of which is in only one
direction at a more or less constant speed) though. ^_-
fansubs_ca
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby dannan14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:02 am

The first time i noticed the phenomena was because of a battery powered clock that didn't quite work properly. For years it had a habit of stopping for a few minutes then resuming. Changing the batteries never had an effect. One day i noticed it was working normally. No one else could recall there ever being a problem, yet i had multiple conversations with each of them about the clock over those years. Luckily, i've only slipped to dimensions that were substantially similar so no fire breathing baby unicorns or anything freaky like that.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals