a rush for the exits?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: a rush for the exits?

Postby aloneibreak » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:09 am

big backups still on the west coast ports

bdi hit a record low last week at 509

0bamao's gonna get that tpp agreement pushed through yet

remember you cant eat your silver, guys

be sure youve got all your basic needs covered and definately the means to protect them
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 pm

aloneibreak wrote:

be sure youve got all your basic needs covered and definately the means to protect them

Hundred percent agreement, its just that I don't feel comfortable, or think that its wise to go into detail about "basic needs/protecting them" on the internet in these times, and I think you and others MIGHT agree with me on that.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby silverstacker » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:38 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
aloneibreak wrote:

Hundred percent agreement, its just that I don't feel comfortable, or think that its wise to go into detail about "basic needs/protecting them" on the internet in these times, and I think you and others MIGHT agree with me on that.

+ 1

Don't really want to think about that right now
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Yep. No running for the exits here either! I just acquired some new shiny for my stack.....or did I? ;)
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:29 am

SilverDragon72 wrote:Yep. No running for the exits here either! I just acquired some new shiny for my stack.....or did I? ;)

right..."or did" you?...its kind of like that tree in the forest thing...if a tree falls in the forest, and nobody heard it, did it fall?

we're just a bunch of guys that like to talk and fantasize about metals, nothing more, nothing to see.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals