Peak gold?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Peak gold?

Postby Treetop » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 pm

neilgin1 wrote:and when they DO decide to green light something like "Doomsday Preppers",a program DESIGNED to make preppers look like fools and crazies, the folks that foolishly go on the show are just that.....FOOLS!!! coz anybody serious NEVER violate rules one two and three.....OPSEC.

This has been verified. There were two families on a homesteading forum I used to be on that had been on these shows. They had been portrayed much more how they wanted to make you look, then by your actual plans and thinking. Also as most here likely understand sometimes the shape something appears can be greatly altered just by leaving out key details. Of course the same types of folks dramatize any topic, this one could be no different. If TV was the internet most of it would be "click bait".
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Peak gold?

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Treetop wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:and when they DO decide to green light something like "Doomsday Preppers",a program DESIGNED to make preppers look like fools and crazies, the folks that foolishly go on the show are just that.....FOOLS!!! coz anybody serious NEVER violate rules one two and three.....OPSEC.

This has been verified. There were two families on a homesteading forum I used to be on that had been on these shows. They had been portrayed much more how they wanted to make you look, then by your actual plans and thinking. Also as most here likely understand sometimes the shape something appears can be greatly altered just by leaving out key details. Of course the same types of folks dramatize any topic, this one could be no different. If TV was the internet most of it would be "click bait".

I heard that......did they ever say WHY they did this very stupid, foolish thing?..please don't tell me they shifted the BLAME on the producers, because all they wanted to "do was help educate people"....PLEASE!!! I don't really think people REALLY know whats coming down.......that ugly storm in the distance...listen, instead of me just typing, let me pin this clip up again. I know the guy that's talking,its a great film, "My Dinner with Andre"....and Andre's a sweet kooky guy, a little citified, but kinda prophetic...this was filmed in 1980, and I couldn't agree more: (minus the "space journies"...lol)

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals