want a 10 toz silver bar OR a Hershey Bar

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

want a 10 toz silver bar OR a Hershey Bar

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:17 pm

oh boy, when it all goes down, its gonna get ugly, when did we become a nation of dumbsh#ts?

watch this

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: want a 10 toz silver bar OR a Hershey Bar

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 pm

The silver bar wouldn't last long at a FUN show.... but then he wouldn't go there to do this. :)
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NHsorter » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:03 pm

good lord!
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby RichardPenny43 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 pm

When I was a kid there was a guy who drove around the neighborhood in his van and gave away candy bars.
Lol j/k.

But seriously, they're standing right outside a coin shop!
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby highroller4321 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 pm

68Camaro wrote:The silver bar wouldn't last long at a FUN show.... but then he wouldn't go there to do this. :)

My thoughts is they don't put the people that took the bar in the video! ;)
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby TwoAndAHalfCents » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:23 am

I need to take a drive down to Encintas one of these days to get some free silver. :)
TwoAndAHalfCents
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby fansubs_ca » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:10 am

Joke I read on Kitco forum wrote:2 QUARTERS or a DOLLAR BILL

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, 'This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.'
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?'

The boy takes the quarters and leaves the dollar. 'What did I tell you?' said the barber. 'That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store & says ;
'Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?'

The boy licked his cone and replied, 'Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over

I think at least a few people are thinking "the day I take the silver bar the game is over". :D

I'm thinking it's at least somewhat staged, if you went through enough random people and
actually honoured the offer it would eventually get expensive when that one guy that knows
takes you up on the offer. ;) If you are really unlucky it might be the first person.
fansubs_ca
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:13 am

highroller4321 wrote:
68Camaro wrote:The silver bar wouldn't last long at a FUN show.... but then he wouldn't go there to do this. :)

My thoughts is they don't put the people that took the bar in the video! ;)

I was thinking that myself, and I would LOVE to query Messrs Dice on this very matter, but i'd rather remain in the coyote den, and not get into any discourse with high profile types....but yessir, your thoughts are indeed VERY legitimate.

that said, very very distressing video ,which gives Power to Messiah's Word to be "shrewd as snakes and innocent as doves"...meaning these "helpless and harassed sheep" are wholly intent on feeding the flesh, rather than embracing Wisdom, and all Her benefits.....its just sad, but point well spake sir, n.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:29 am

fansubs_ca wrote:
Joke I read on Kitco forum wrote:2 QUARTERS or a DOLLAR BILL

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, 'This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.'
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?'

The boy takes the quarters and leaves the dollar. 'What did I tell you?' said the barber. 'That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store & says ;
'Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?'

The boy licked his cone and replied, 'Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over

I think at least a few people are thinking "the day I take the silver bar the game is over". :D

I'm thinking it's at least somewhat staged, if you went through enough random people and
actually honoured the offer it would eventually get expensive when that one guy that knows
takes you up on the offer. ;) If you are really unlucky it might be the first person.

good point as well...if he took that game to say, Mumbai, he'd get mobbed so bad.....but I've seen him do vid'a, with outrageous ANTI-constitutional "petitions", that people sign like hypnotized robots....he's a well meaning guy, at least he's not an obvious gvt plant like Alex Jones and his angry red faced calls for violent revolution, and obvious fear mongering that cur indulges in...I got a friend, about an hour away...poor thing, blithering to me about "niburu"(?) and how "aliens" are going to control us, etc etc ad nausea...she's a dear woman, but whacked out...and a HUGE AJ fan.......

But yeh, Fan....good points...I just had to post this sad lil vid, for what its worth, n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals