Better Than TV

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Better Than TV

Postby beauanderos » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:17 pm

We all know this stuff... but perhaps there are friends or family members that would watch this upon your recommendation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Better Than TV

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Yep, really well done. I highly recommend it, even if you know this stuff.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby beauanderos » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 pm

68Camaro wrote:Yep, really well done. I highly recommend it, even if you know this stuff.

Episode 4 is critical for people to understand... Episode 5 has some great eye candy inside the vault 8-)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby daviscfad » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Look at the views on episode 1 vs 5
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:02 am

beauanderos wrote:We all know this stuff... but perhaps there are friends or family members that would watch this upon your recommendation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

OB,
i'll see ya, and raise you.....here's a WELL WORTH a view doc entitled "The Four Horseman".....an hour and half, but worth the viewing, i'll post the trailer first, so guys can see if it interests them, and then the full feature doc, fondly YB

trailer

full doc
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals