30 Aug 2015 8PM...another Black Monday?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

30 Aug 2015 8PM...another Black Monday?

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Dow futures down 200
Naz down almost 50.00
SnP down almost 25.00

Most of Asia is opened, except for mainland China, and all the indices are down 1%.

Au/Ag "futures" down slightly.

what more is there to say?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: 30 Aug 2015 8PM...another Black Monday?

Postby beauanderos » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:54 pm

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Copper Catcher » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby plus1hdcp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Shanghai now down 99 points (-3%)
Nikkei 225 now down 174 points (-0.9%)

Looks like the week for US stocks to open down. The market to continue the roller coaster ride for the last week of summer. Hang on (if you are in the market)
plus1hdcp
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Thank you for this. It has brought me back to reality. Nothing good is going to happen anytime soon.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:23 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Thank you for this. It has brought me back to reality. Nothing good is going to happen anytime soon.

Monday 7AM...maybe not this Monday, though the chicom mkts closed down 2+% and the Jaypan mkts about a percentage point, somebody, could the PPT, Lash LaRue of frigging Charly Brown and Linus are in there buying the European equities, and American stock futures......still in the red, but not like last Monday.

I think it was 68 who wrote this, maybe Ray, but this whole mess, could take a lot longer to devolve, and i'm beginning to agree.

Now maybe we could be all wrong, some butt ugly Black Swan could appear, but maybe the period of 2018-22, all that duct tape and bailing wire will peel then.

I've made up my mind, though I will continue to stack, my MAIN impetus will be on paying down frn debt (ranch mortage note, etc) at a highly amped up rate.....ie....no frn debts. My note was a 10 year IN HOUSE note.(meaning the local coop credit union, its better that way to reason with folks, they cant hide behind phones)....means I could turn 6 years to pay off to 3 or 4....and STILL have a quite healthy stack.

but we'll see how this HIGHLY TOUTED "disaster Sept/Oct" time period works out....after all, EVERYBODY is looking for doom in September, and when EVERYBODY thinks one way?....I don't know, maybe we might be staring at Dow 25,000, impossible as that seems.

God protect you all, and give you the gift of wisdom, salted with love, n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals