How's This for a Conspiracy Theory

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

How's This for a Conspiracy Theory

Postby beauanderos » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 am

Ok, so they're saying that the reason premiums are so high on junk is that someone purchased 50 bags?
"They" don't want us to buy silver... so if it isn't readily available???

Wouldn't it be cheaper for "them" to attain their goal by just buying up supply, rather than suppressing price?
Maybe they're doing both. :shifty:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: How's This for a Conspiracy Theory

Postby InfleXion » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Plenty of folks can buy up all the supply regardless, as there is far more slosh in circulation than the silver market can absorb at current prices.

Keeping the price down is a psychological play against the population to keep people out of metals which are competition for fiat currency.

As for someone buying 50 bags, it's probably just a smart investor wanting to snag the more finite of a finite resource while we are skimming the bottom before the next leg up IMO.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Like I mentioned already... collusion has a lot to do with what's going on.

It took me some time to figure him out, but now I'm convinced that Mike Maloney is just a salesman and nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1htj7X9IYDM

Let them play their silly games. I'll just sit back and have a few laughs.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Everyone keeps saying its dried up, but im a firm beliver that if we woke up in the morni g to 25/oz silver the dry spell would turn into a flood from prehistoric times.. people just arent selling at these prices.. if silvertowne is 14 weeks out on delivery, it must be a lot of people buying
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby slickeast » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:17 pm

I agree with daviscfad. He and I discussed this Sunday morning. If silver jumped to $25-$30 /oz tomorrow you would see junk silver everywhere. People are holding what they have.
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast

Postby beauanderos » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 pm

you guys could both be right. But once the excess at any level is absorbed, the same scenario will play out again... and again, and again. Stronger hands will amass,
weaker ones wash out. :shifty:
beauanderos

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:00 am

slickeast wrote:I agree with daviscfad. He and I discussed this Sunday morning. If silver jumped to $25-$30 /oz tomorrow you would see junk silver everywhere. People are holding what they have.

+1
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:11 am

beauanderos wrote:you guys could both be right. But once the excess at any level is absorbed, the same scenario will play out again... and again, and again. Stronger hands will amass,
weaker ones wash out. :shifty:

The problem with predicting weaker hands is that it is difficult to do sometimes. I like to think in terms of the 3 D's (death (or severe health issues), divorce and desperation (think bankruptcy or severe financial problems)). Many times these things creep up on people rather suddenly and force them to sell even when they don't want to.

I know personally of a single guy who was a millionaire around 2011 but went all-in on metals and stocks of metals miners. He got hurt badly in the past several years and I haven't even spoken with him in a good long while. I hope and pray that things work out for him but have no clue what is going on at this point.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby beauanderos » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:09 am

Recyclersteve wrote:I know personally of a single guy who was a millionaire around 2011 but went all-in on metals and stocks of metals miners. He got hurt badly in the past several years and I haven't even spoken with him in a good long while. I hope and pray that things work out for him but have no clue what is going on at this point.

I'm doing ok, hanging in there :shifty: :lol:
beauanderos

Postby Saabman » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 am

Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 am

beauanderos wrote:
Recyclersteve wrote:I know personally of a single guy who was a millionaire around 2011 but went all-in on metals and stocks of metals miners. He got hurt badly in the past several years and I haven't even spoken with him in a good long while. I hope and pray that things work out for him but have no clue what is going on at this point.

I'm doing ok, hanging in there :shifty: :lol:

WalMart has cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli on "rollback" to 75 cent a can, 2 cans makes a hearty meal, hint, cook the tomato sauce down , thrown in a bit of dry grated cheese, get you a hunk of garlic bread, and you're good to go, a bachelor meal for just a bit over $2.....you cant beat that with a stick. 12 cans to a case, $9 a case, that's 6 meals...AND the rollback includes the whole product line, by cracky! We're talking regular ravioli, jumbo ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti and jumbo meatballs, spaghetti-O's. you buy 6 cases, that $56 dollars of some goooooood eating for the month, for desert, they got a rollback on Twinkies, two 16 count boxes for $5, which means you can have one twinkie per meal....and if you want to "splurge" a bit, get a can of whipped cream, but only put a single line atop the nightly twinkie, or you'll run out.

and I haven't even got into the ramen yet!...or the 12 count box of Hot Pockets for 9.97, or a 20 oz can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew/or Chicken-n-dumplins ($2.28) poured over a cup of cooked rice, now if that don't satisfy AND save some ducets, I just don't know what.

I just dont know what.

oh yeh, and if you ever get "down" and feeling blue, just think how GREAT America will be again, when we have President Trump in the White House, coz when the Donald sez he's going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....its a done deal!!! You can put THAT in the bank! DONE DEAL!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:52 am

neilgin1 wrote:
WalMart has cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli on "rollback" to 75 cent a can, 2 cans makes a hearty meal, hint, cook the tomato sauce down , thrown in a bit of dry grated cheese, get you a hunk of garlic bread, and you're good to go, a bachelor meal for just a bit over $2.....you cant beat that with a stick. 12 cans to a case, $9 a case, that's 6 meals...AND the rollback includes the whole product line, by cracky! We're talking regular ravioli, jumbo ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti and jumbo meatballs, spaghetti-O's. you buy 6 cases, that $56 dollars of some goooooood eating for the month, for desert, they got a rollback on Twinkies, two 16 count boxes for $5, which means you can have one twinkie per meal....and if you want to "splurge" a bit, get a can of whipped cream, but only put a single line atop the nightly twinkie, or you'll run out.

and I haven't even got into the ramen yet!...or the 12 count box of Hot Pockets for 9.97, or a 20 oz can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew/or Chicken-n-dumplins ($2.28) poured over a cup of cooked rice, now if that don't satisfy AND save some ducets, I just don't know what.

I just dont know what.

oh yeh, and if you ever get "down" and feeling blue, just think how GREAT America will be again, when we have President Trump in the White House, coz when the Donald sez he's going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....its a done deal!!! You can put THAT in the bank! DONE DEAL!

Cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli's/Spaghetti-O's are great prep foods... 500-550 calories per can and cheap. The quality has gone down over the last several years though... I've been noticing more tomato sauce and less product.

Don't forget the peanut butter... even after it's opened it lasts several months unrefrigerated. Decent protein food and calorie dense.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:

I just dont know what.

Cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli's/Spaghetti-O's are great prep foods... 500-550 calories per can and cheap. The quality has gone down over the last several years though... I've been noticing more tomato sauce and less product.

Don't forget the peanut butter... even after it's opened it lasts several months unrefrigerated. Decent protein food and calorie dense.

Penny,

great minds.......ah, you know the rest.......(and Big Papi joins the 500 hr club.....without juice)
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals