Allengalhard Message Sent

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Allengalhard Message Sent

Postby silverstacker » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Not sure you you have received this in your email box if your registered at allengelhard.com but I thought it was worth sharing as I found it inspiring even if I DO like 40%

http://allengelhard.com/wp-content/uplo ... -27-15.pdf
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Allengalhard Message Sent

Postby amalekidad » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:16 am

"... we are all nuts..." I love it!
Thanks for sharing.
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby coppernickel » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:06 pm

"Argently," Talk about being crazy, and fitting in.
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rastatodd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:08 am

I read in an article that the best time to buy is when everyone and their Mother are looking for the exits. I whole heartily agree with that statement. I have sold items for a profit only to take the proceeds and sink the cash into more ounces, I have also been very lucky and have not liquidated my stack for personal needs. Recently my father passed away and has left us three kids with a cedar chest lined with mason and mayonnaise jars full of 90% US coins. My father even in death still provided for his family. I was lucky to call him my "Dad". This windfall will not be liquidated but will strengthen my position in the 90% US junk. The chances are that those jars of coins will never be sold but will be left for my two daughters when I come to pass. I have offered to purchase my other two siblings position in the 90% but I feel I was in haste making this offer because they might like to hang on to the coins not just for the silver but because it was their fathers. If this writing has gone off topic I do apologize. Keep your head, keep the course but most of all keep stacking. :)
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:46 am

coppernickel wrote:"Argently," Talk about being crazy, and fitting in.

"Argent" made a song for all you depressed stackers out there, it's perfect...
:D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBnSWJHawQQ[/youtube]
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:49 am

Rastatodd wrote:I read in an article that the best time to buy is when everyone and their Mother are looking for the exits. I whole heartily agree with that statement. I have sold items for a profit only to take the proceeds and sink the cash into more ounces, I have also been very lucky and have not liquidated my stack for personal needs. Recently my father passed away and has left us three kids with a cedar chest lined with mason and mayonnaise jars full of 90% US coins. My father even in death still provided for his family. I was lucky to call him my "Dad". This windfall will not be liquidated but will strengthen my position in the 90% US junk. The chances are that those jars of coins will never be sold but will be left for my two daughters when I come to pass. I have offered to purchase my other two siblings position in the 90% but I feel I was in haste making this offer because they might like to hang on to the coins not just for the silver but because it was their fathers. If this writing has gone off topic I do apologize. Keep your head, keep the course but most of all keep stacking. :)

Your Dad was a smart man.

My Dad basically drank himself to death... died penniless.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals