What I Will NOT be Buying on Cyber Monday

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What I Will NOT be Buying on Cyber Monday

Postby beauanderos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:13 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: What I Will NOT be Buying on Cyber Monday

Postby Thogey » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:25 am

Bizarre Design.

"Beautiful Goat"?

Oh well For every ass there's a saddle
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:34 am

"This coin features a beautiful goat flanked by a fringe of colorful rhodendron. The coin's reverse side embodies the carvings of the carvings of the Mount Fortress, on of the oldest historical structures in Macao. This coin comes complete with Box & CoA. In the past, the Chinese often likened an able person to a horse. The goat is traditionally known by the Chinese as a symbol of peace and luck."

Does anyone at APMEX bother to proofread their listings? :roll:
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 am

These I would like to have... but not at the outrageous prices they want... scroll down to see zodiac series 1/10 oz gold

http://www.apmex.com/category/19350/1-10-oz-gold-bars-rounds
beauanderos

Postby Catfish4u » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:46 pm

$1,200 for five ounces of silver?
Catfish4u
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:48 am

I'll definitely be buying something today on Apmex.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 am

beauanderos wrote:http://www.apmex.com/product/84721/2015-macau-5-oz-silver-year-of-the-goat-proof-colorized AYFKM! :shock: :sick: :roll: Why would they even stock this item?

anybody that would spend $1200 for that abomination has to have clabber for brains.

we all MAYBE got stacks right? well, you have to secure the stacks, and with every lib lab screaming about the 2nd amendment, and assault blah blah blah's, take the $1200 and get this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =526910240
for $750.....and please, get the blued version, not the fancy dan brassed yuppy version....BLUED...and you can find them at Cabelas, wherever....and then at the same time get this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =527479198

ships right to your door, these are for tuning up, as such skill is a perishable skill, so when you get dead eye good again, then get these:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =527424268

these might be expensive, but they're the real McCoy.......its a precious metal too, the kind of tool you need to keep the stack SECURED.

as a little ten year old, who was untouchable number one at riflery and archery every year at the "day" camp I was forced to attend, this man here, the Duke, was the role model of what I always thought American men should be, still do, and now in the cities and burbs they're just turning the young men into pencil necked, marshmallow soft nancy boys,whose only desire is to rack up student debt for a poetry degree, pop a nut (girl or boy, don't matter) and to be "safe and secure", coz "ISIS is scary".....THEY and that frigging coin MAKE ME SICK!!!

this don't make me sick, this was my first favorite movie, and its shaped me,,,,,,trust me on the above:

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals