Just a coincidence?.....

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Just a coincidence?.....

Postby pennypicker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Yesterday when silver was hovering around $13.75 I saw that Provident abruptly sold out of ALL their various types of 1 oz Golden State Mint silver rounds (Morgan, Standing Liberty, Mercury, St. Gaudens etc.) And today with the .45 cent jump in spot Provident suddenly became restocked and these very same rounds are all available again. :roll:
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Just a coincidence?.....

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:05 pm

I'd call that a very coincidental coincidence!

:)
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:41 pm

That's great timing :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby wheeler_dealer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:46 pm

What if they sold out at $13.75 and those same rounds became permanently unavailable.
wheeler_dealer
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby pennypicker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:53 pm

wheeler_dealer wrote:What if they sold out at $13.75 and those same rounds became permanently unavailable.

Yes, that could very well happen one day.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals