BUY a S-mint Silver American Eagle TODAY!! (WINNER)

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

BUY a S-mint Silver American Eagle TODAY!! (WINNER)

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 am

So the mint is selling a congratulations set today...who cares? BUT, it contains a S mint ASE with a product limit of 75K which is pretty darn low. Note that this is a product limit not a mintage limit.....So the mint could release more of this coin later this year. Right now it is a winner and I think at least worth a little speculation. Oh, and there is no Household limit so expect these to sell out in 5-20 min. The big boys are circling.

Noon WV time TODAY.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/congratulati ... -17RF.html
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Re: BUY a S-mint Silver American Eagle TODAY!! (WINNER)

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 am

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up Doc!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:04 am

You da man, doc!
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:41 am

I will be buying 100 units for myself likely to be graded. My recommendation would be for the eBay flipper to score 5-10 units and sell sealed.

I suspect MCM, APMEX, Provident, ect, ect, will be buying with both hands with No HH limit.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby knibloe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:13 am

Doc,

thanks for the heads up got 10 for myself. In and out in less than 30 seconds :thumbup:
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 am

PS the wife is going to kill me so be on the lookout for my coins being dumped at the local bank in WNY
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:27 am

Already unavailable?
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Saabman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

68Camaro wrote:Already unavailable?

Ugh......I know, right........I bet one company bought most of them...... :evil:
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 pm

68Camaro wrote:Already unavailable?

Sellout in 2 and 1/2 min. These have just gone from hot to nuclear.

Got my 1st 100. :thumbup: Couldn't get the second 100. :thumbdown:
I am a minnow compared to what the MCM, Bullion Exchange, Apmex, ect whales likely purchased.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 pm

I'll wait until the 2 million unit release later in the year to get mine. Lol
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Congratulations to all that bought some. Always listen to the Doc. Go big if the Doc says it is a winner. I need to take this advice as I should have maxed out the credit card on these. Flip em now on e-bay if you got them. I made a measly 50 bucks selling the 5 I had, but I could have easily doubled that or more if I was smarter with a little more patience. I was in the process of revising my listing, increasing the price and all mine were sold before I could do it. An extra 50 bucks is always welcome though. Thanks again Doc!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Anyone here want to make an offer of 7 of the 10 I bought?
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals