Somebody got into Jade's place...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Somebody got into Jade's place...

Postby Nickelmeister » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 am

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

The worst part of this story are the comments below it.
Mostly along the lines of "why would someone have silver" and "that's what banks are for"...
Standing offer: BUYING Canadian junk silver at 90% melt. PM me to lock in price and quantity.
Nickelmeister
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Somebody got into Jade's place...

Postby JadeDragon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 am

Wow, that indeed happened in my own small town. They can skip my place - my bullion is all off site!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Knew it wasn't Jade... this guy is a piker compared to the Dragon
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Pennybug » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:15 am

Geez JD... what kind of community do you live in? You got "baby"... your neighbor there has $750k in silver jacked off of him... Man... Just exactly what are the streets up there made of? :D

Down here in the good ol' US of A... Our banks don't even carry that kind of weight. Pretty sad really... considering that two Canadians have more PM's at their disposal than probably 99% of any randomly picked US bank.
Pennybug
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals