Perth mint Simpson coins

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Perth mint Simpson coins

Postby RichardPenny43 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 am

Hey all, haven't been here in awhile but saw these today. I'm probably gonna get these for myself, but also wondering if I should get more than one of each and flip. Just looking for opinions.

https://thesimpsons.perthmint.com/?gcli ... _BwE#coins
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Perth mint Simpson coins

Postby chris6084 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:17 am

Cool coins for any Simpson fan. Current ebay prices don't show any profit potential for a flip, even with the sold out donut one. Maybe down the road when they are no longer available?
chris6084
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Perth mint Simpson coins

Postby Mercuryman » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 am

I love the donut coin, but at $140 bucks for 1 oz of silver its pretty hard to justify.
Mercuryman
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals