Annette Silvore silverware value?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Annette Silvore silverware value?

Postby thecrazyone » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:49 pm

I have recently inherited a set of Annette Silvore silverware. Does it have silver value?

I'm only starting to research it as of today, so I apologize for naivete.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: Annette Silvore silverware value?

Postby thecrazyone » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:46 pm

I don't see any silver markings on them so I guess they are just junk.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: Annette Silvore silverware value?

Postby pennypicker » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 pm

I've been a collector of sterling flatware for 3+ years now and everyday I check the new listings on ebay and I've never heard of this brand. I just searched ebay and there are currently twelve listings of Annette Silvore flatware and all are silver plate so I have to assume yours are as well have no value to speak of.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals