any specific round types to look out for?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

any specific round types to look out for?

Postby thecrazyone » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:41 pm

I may be picking up another round today. On my last run, I got an APMEX one, and one of the Indian Head rounds from 2013. The seller also has silver bars, so I was wondering if it was recommended to watch out for one type over another?
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: any specific round types to look out for?

Postby jtlee321 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 pm

Anything name brand. I would pick up any Engelhard, Pamp Suisse, Johnson Matthey and so forth. Assuming they are being sold at a reasonable price. Otherwise, I'd stick to generic.
jtlee321
Penny Collector Member

Re: any specific round types to look out for?

Postby thecrazyone » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:37 pm

jtlee321 wrote:Anything name brand. I would pick up any Engelhard, Pamp Suisse, Johnson Matthey and so forth. Assuming they are being sold at a reasonable price. Otherwise, I'd stick to generic.

Thanks! I couldn't get there in time today, but may go this weekend.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals