NEW MONEY PRINTED

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

NEW MONEY PRINTED

Postby Beau » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:46 pm

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: NEW MONEY PRINTED

Postby blackrabbit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 pm

I think a devaluation of the currency is a the most likely scenario as well. I am glad I am saving my pretty pennies and nickels. The cool thing is any lowly store clerk can invest and protect their limited wealth by doing the same, as many from my area know from my ranting and monetary/numismatic teachings at the checkout! :) I also give out 50 trillion dollar Zimbabwe notes in tip jars and such to show folks what can happen to their dollars.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby franklin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:00 pm

If a new Federal Reserve Note dollar is printed and the paper dollar is thus devalued by their new rules, what will be the value of a Susan B. Anthony dollar?
franklin
Penny Collector Member

Postby natsb88 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:11 pm

franklin wrote:If a new Federal Reserve Note dollar is printed and the paper dollar is thus devalued by their new rules, what will be the value of a Susan B. Anthony dollar?

Whatever $0.0758571 coverts to in new FRNs :lol:

http://coinflation.com/
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals