Honor Your Country

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Honor Your Country

Postby beauanderos » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 pm

We must give credit where credit is due. Country has been predicting $50 silver in May 2011 for months. Not only does that appear to be a lock, but ahead of schedule as well. Congratulations Bill on that fantastic forecast proving true, I wanted to be the first to acknowledge your unflagging faith in Silver's future. You've always been there on down days to rally hope with your "buy, buy, buy" mantras. Nice call, Boss! :mrgreen: Hope I'm not hexing the last few dollars move. :?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Honor Your Country

Postby agmoose » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Absolutely - I've only been here a few months, and remember seeing those predictions too.......and thinking "Man I wish".....well, it looks inevitable.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby justj2k78 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 pm

agmoose wrote:Absolutely - I've only been here a few months, and remember seeing those predictions too.......and thinking "Man I wish".....well, it looks inevitable.

Hear ya. Showed up in February and spent the first month focused on copper... silver has most of my attention now, still dabbling in the copper world, but jeez... this is happening fast! I can't by it fast enough!
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 pm

i respect you all SO MUCH, but stow the champagne. It hasnt hit 50 on the board yet. This market is a beauty, just like a prom queen, ....she's pulling that skirt up, higher......higher, and then once she catches sight of that erection, sportsfans....she's gonna tease ya'll to the point of blue bolls, and make us squirm in agony, for what we're gonna get anyway.

back down to 42.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Hell, it might hit 50.00 tonight!

This market is awful. This big run-up is nice for everyone who will sell at the tops and buy at the bottoms.

I hate it!. I would much rather see a gradual give and take pattern. I feel pressure personally, to sell about 50 Lbs of silver.

Just my situation.

Don't borrow money to buy silver! This is a tough time.

Edit to add: I did not borrow money to buy silver.
Last edited by Thogey on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Corsair » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 pm

neilgin1 wrote:i respect you all SO MUCH, but stow the champagne. It hasnt hit 50 on the board yet. This market is a beauty, just like a prom queen, ....she's pulling that skirt up, higher......higher, and then once she catches sight of that erection, sportsfans....she's gonna tease ya'll to the point of blue bolls, and make us squirm in agony, for what we're gonna get anyway.

back down to 42.

Why, oh why, didn't I go to prom?

Ray, I think you are cheering way too soon. We still have full $2.25 to go to the milestone.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Corsair wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:i respect you all SO MUCH, but stow the champagne. It hasnt hit 50 on the board yet. This market is a beauty, just like a prom queen, ....she's pulling that skirt up, higher......higher, and then once she catches sight of that erection, sportsfans....she's gonna tease ya'll to the point of blue bolls, and make us squirm in agony, for what we're gonna get anyway.

back down to 42.

Why, oh why, didn't I go to prom?

Ray, I think you are cheering way too soon. We still have full $2.25 to go to the milestone.

We also still have another week before May, and the entire month of May to exceed $51 which is what Country actually predicted
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby blackrabbit » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm

$2.15 to go, probably hit tomorrow. Love for country, it's the government I am worried about.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Ray,
oh dont get me wrong, hats off to Country, all hail his wisdom!! no sarcasm.....50 is a done deal, heck, real world silver punctured that mark, now we just gotta get that jimmy rigged farce, what shall not be named, to puncture 50.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

back down to 42.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Truer words were never said! "I said Maybe, and that's final!" :lol: :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby coppertone » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

As a owner and a buyer, I'm happy when it goes up and when it goes down. How great is that!!

Now when it comes to the prom queen.... I hope it just stays up.
coppertone
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals