Where is Silvers bottom?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

How low before we hit bottom?

$30
38%
$25
46%
$20
4%
Less than $20
12%

Total votes : 26

Where is Silvers bottom?

Postby slickeast » Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

When will it stop? What will the low be on this dip?
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Where is Silvers bottom?

Postby Country » Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Although SILVER is at the 100-day moving average right now, after we get a good bounce to relieve the oversold condition, we will have some more downside pressure. I think SILVER could test the 200-day average around $28 sometime this summer. There's a lot of cross currents right now. Too hard to get a good feel currently.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Investin Cents » Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Wow. Not a poll option above $30 huh? So this combined with yours and Country's comments mean "wait for it to hit $30" huh??? :?
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK - 1962

Current book: American Values - RFK Jr.; Favorite website (other than Realcent): Zerohedge.com; Favorite metals in order: Ag, Au, Pt, CuZn, CuZnSn, Cu, Ni, Al, CuNi and of course Pb encased in Cu [in various forms and sizes :)]
Investin Cents
Penny Pincher Member

Postby fb101 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I second Country. we get a bounce back near the 50day ma around 35 and another leg down to about 27. I consider we could go as low as 22, but I don't expect it. - There is also Strong support at 30 so we could hold there and put in a double bottom.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals