Manipulation,Comex,Sheep,$500 silver, and Osama...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Manipulation,Comex,Sheep,$500 silver, and Osama...

Postby Redneck » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am

Accurate...

(Warning...Strong Language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LcKcXp ... re=related

A few reasons why you should buy more Silver...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzyXn8t0plM&NR=1

Watch parts 1,2,3 and 4 on youtube.

>
Redneck
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Manipulation,Comex,Sheep,$500 silver, and Osama...

Postby Tourney64 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:48 am

Excellent video. Wish I could share with more people but language is pretty bad.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby Copper Catcher » Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

I agree...they did not have to use that language to get the point across. The previous videos have appeared to be spot on.

I'm interested to see how the disconnect between the spot price and what you will actually be able to purchase physical silver bullion plays out. How big is that spread going to be?

You know it is funny how people pay money to ride a roller coaster but when it comes to their future and long term investing they don't have the stomach for it. :D
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Neckro » Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 am

They need to stop using those stupid freakin' animations. -.-
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

Some very compelling reasons (if the "insider information" is accurate) to buy even more physical silver. I'll have to go check out this guy's blog site. And I, for one, prefer the animations over some crazed-looking guy staring into a camera with lousy film editing, speaking in a monotone or hysterical voice rising in crescendo each time he wants to emphasize some point. It's easy to criticize some one else's work. Why don't YOU try and post something on youtube... then we'll all critique it.
Don't ask me why he uses the language tho, guess that's just his personality or maybe he thinks it's funny. Free speech/Artistic license, in any regards.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby Neckro » Sun May 08, 2011 11:18 am

Probably because I do not care to inform people of anything? The Animation wasn't what I was displeased with, more than likely it's his pathetic use of the language.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 am

Neckro wrote:Probably because I do not care to inform people of anything? The Animation wasn't what I was displeased with, more than likely it's his pathetic use of the language.

I'll have to agree with you there. And it's even worse on his website... but still some worthwhile info there I hadn't heard before if you're willing to put up with the gutter language. I've been smelling desperation on the part of JPM, COMEX, and CME with their assorted maneuverings, if what he's saying is true this could account for their last ditch, all out attack to avert that from happening.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby IdahoCopper » Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 pm

I think he's using foul language because it affects the people on the inside of JPM, COMEX, and CME. The individuals do see some of these things, they must. They are guys just like you and I.

The foul language is a slap-in-the-face insult, aimed directly at them. Perhaps he hopes to manipulate them just a bit, by playing them in this way.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby VWBEAMER » Sun May 08, 2011 2:17 pm

I think it's to limit distribution.....it keeps me from posting it on my facebook. :)

IdahoCopper wrote:I think he's using foul language because it affects the people on the inside of JPM, COMEX, and CME. The individuals do see some of these things, they must. They are guys just like you and I.

The foul language is a slap-in-the-face insult, aimed directly at them. Perhaps he hopes to manipulate them just a bit, by playing them in this way.
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals