GoGold - Advertise, Buy, Sell, Trade PM on Facebook

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

GoGold - Advertise, Buy, Sell, Trade PM on Facebook

Postby Metaldog » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I had an idea so I thought I'd give it a shot. I made a facebook page called GoGold for the sole purpose of being able to contact/advertise to a large amount of people in regards to buying/selling/trading their scrap gold jewellery, used electronics, and of course bullion. People can advertise to a wide audience their Precious Metal business or make a comment on the wall with the intention of selling or buying precious metals. To add, the first 2000 people to LIKE the page are entered to win a free 1oz silver eagle.

Comments/advise/constructive criticism on what I'm doing are more than welcome!

Good idea? Bad idea? Let me know! Thanks!

I just made it today so it has no hits :lol: Be the first to see or even join!

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoGold/188395651210070
Metaldog

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals