I actually feel sorry for this guy. An e-bay theft!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I actually feel sorry for this guy. An e-bay theft!

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I just scored this on the bay. I feel like tipping the poor guy. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: I actually feel sorry for this guy. An e-bay theft!

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Maybe it will help pay the shipping on my CA BU cents!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Ok Eric... I'm not able to go grab a Krause Bible off the toilet tank to determine the silver content of the coins displayed. How good of a deal was it? :oops:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby Thogey » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm

It's around 4oz ASW
Thogey

Postby giddyup99 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

I had no idea what the content was either. Obviously I should study up and start plucking deals like this from the bay too. You're getting more competition Thogey. Watch out!
giddyup99

Postby ScottyTX » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

beauanderos wrote:Ok Eric... I'm not able to go grab a Krause Bible off the toilet tank to determine the silver content of the coins displayed. How good of a deal was it? :oops:

Wow a die hard realcenter there Ray, posting while on the crapper. Priceless :D
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals