24 Dollar Silver Showdown!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: 24 Dollar Silver Showdown!

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Correction? What correction! It never ends! Somebody stop that shiny bull going wild! Yea maybe 25 by the end of the week, who knows at this point! Makes me feel pretty smug I can talk to all the people for the past few years that I have talked about gold and silver and say see I told you so! I wish some people I care about had listened to me as they would be better off now! There has gotta be a little dip soon but I think 25 dollar silver power is coming up!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Re: 24 Dollar Silver Showdown!

Postby MO-SILVER! » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 am

Holy Smokes I pick my phone up half asleep and its nearly $25 already.. (24.85)... 1:54 CST. nuts...
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals