1996 Silver Eagles

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

1996 Silver Eagles

Postby lewbo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 pm

I got an email from Mike's coins and one of his deals was any year silver eagles for $44. Looks like a good deal if you could get some 1996 and it is listed as one of the options anybody know anything about this seller or if there is something I do not see?
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: 1996 Silver Eagles

Postby Slaphot » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 pm

I have bought off of their email ads a few times in the past with good service. I haven't bought anything from them in a while, they don't have as many deals as they used to. As for the Eagle, the 96's used to go for a huge premium, not so much anymore. An Eagle is an Eagle is an Eagle.
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Dvorak » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 am

I bought some silver pandas from "Mike's Coins" a few months ago. Every last one was an under weight fake. He did give me a refund, but I was out return shipping+time+gas+hassle. I hate hassle.
Dvorak
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Slaphot » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

Dvorak wrote:I bought some silver pandas from "Mike's Coins" a few months ago. Every last one was an under weight fake. He did give me a refund, but I was out return shipping+time+gas+hassle. I hate hassle.

Wow. Good to know. The only thing that I bought from them was junk silver. At least you got a refund.
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby daviscfad » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 am

it seems to me that i have heard its not good to do business with them.
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals