The Grand Date is Approaching

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

When Will Silver Return to $50?

Before the end of July
3%
On August 2nd
3%
Sometime during August
20%
During the September Seasonal Rise
30%
October
23%
November
13%
December
No votes
Not until 2012
7%
The Day They Charge JPMorgan and HSBC with manipulation
No votes

Total votes : 30

The Grand Date is Approaching

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Two things I'm looking forward to are coming soon. Most important? The Master of Sarcasm, Irony, and Slams.... Thogey.... is approaching 3000 posts. To honor our fellow member I am hosting another contest. When will silver reach $50 again? And hold that level for THREE consecutive days? Be sure to post your replies in the Contest section as well, as a nice price will be awarded (a grass-stained, partially shredded one dollar bill, that Eric was quick enough to wrench from his mulcher. Were they able to save the finger, bro?) :lol: The poll is for generating discussion and praise of our wise-cracking friend, the contest is where you need to post your precise prediction. Click on the link below to take you to the Contest thread:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7131
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: The Grand Date is Approaching

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 am

i look at it in terms of percentages. i would say maybe 50% before the end of july, 95% before the end of the year.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 am

Who knows.....even just the press palaber is disgusting me. the politics of it all disgusts me, both sides of the aisle. the cyber excrement flowing from some of the various blogs disgust me, because i can see these guys frigging hard on's, as their most dire 'predictions' come to fruition, you can almost feel their GLEE as the shitstorm approaches, typing out their spew of fear, while their fricking banner ad revenue piles up, i speak of the 'main' survival blog, i speak of Alex Jones and that crew over there. Alex Jones and his hyperventilating whining are just making me sick. that boy's stuff, website is so slick, so well produced, i really wonder, in the final analysis, who REALLY funds him...he aint no help.

the only one that doesnt invoke my ire is the lad over at zero hedge, at least he has the intellectual and moral integrity to dig deep into the arcane stuff of financial analysis.

sorry for the rant, i just love this country too much, i'm too passionate about America. i think about them boys who kicked the [shucks] outta hitler, i think about them girls that made the armaments to do this, i think about the national and military leadership that did it...and i look at today, i see how FAR WE HAVE FALLEN, and it just tears me up.

the Space Shuttle Atlantis lands for the last time, and that article is side by side with an article about how "Wall Street" is prepping for default. That is bull[excrement], we should be prepping to launch the next generation of manned space vehicles, gleaming state of the art spacecraft, instead we have a whole gaggle of a thousand "politicians" all posing pretty for the cameras and a record number of my countrymen just surviving on FOOD STAMPS, my heart BLEEDS for them,,,the majority of them dont want THAT, living in fear and shame, just getting by...its bull[excrement]!

meanwhile, if anybody REALLY wanted to assume the mantle of leadership and change the way this nation has so devolved, he or she would get their heads blown off by some really dark and evil people...history is my witness.

on a personal level i just thank God with all my heart and soul, that He put me on a place, deep in the backwoods, fronting a dead end dirt road, and i also pray with all my heart, that all of you in this cyber community have provision and resource, and DONT fall into the trap of worshipping the 'golden calf'. For all our talk of metals, let it be so, that we can provide for family and friends, and be the sons of Light in a dark world.

n.

by the by....Silver reaches 50 by August 6th...Hiroshima day
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 am

Wheres never?

Yeah I don't think .....never. But some might.

Silver at $50....Oct 31st......Halloween. Sounds spooky.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 am

Rodebaugh wrote:Wheres never?

just use "The Day They Charge JPMorgan and HSBC with manipulation."
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

Lemon Thrower wrote:

hahahahaha Image Sad, but oh so true.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

Lemon Thrower wrote:

Due respect, that aint never gonna happen. Just look at who is Chief of Staff to the President, Billy Daley, and we know where his last private sector job was at.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:35 am

Lemon Thrower wrote:

2 points sir :lol:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am

thank you.

Rodebaugh, why are you so skeptical about $50. We got to $49 already.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals