war nipples?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

war nipples?

Postby Gamecock » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"When a government overvalues one type of money and undervalues another, the undervalued money will leave the country or disappear from circulation into hoards, while the overvalued money will flood into circulation."
Gamecock
Penny Pincher Member

Re: war nipples?

Postby Morsecode » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Should've saved that pic for his capped bust half dimes.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby bankmining » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

I kept tryng to hit the enlarge option under the photo:)
bankmining
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Gamecock wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/JEFFERSON-SILVER-WARTIME-NICKEL-1944-/270785367962?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3f0c10cf9a

I think I have seen this same gal in many coin sales. She displays her hooters more than the coins. It must work, 'cause she keeps doing it.

Wanna bet they drop halfway to her navel when the top comes off??? After all, the item condition does say: "Circulated" :mrgreen:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Morsecode wrote:Should've saved that pic for his capped bust half dimes.

Capped bust, draped bust, booby head.

Lots of "boob" metaphors and descriptions in coin collection.

Coincidence? I think not.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals