Price for Morgans

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Price for Morgans

Postby WizardTN » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

What would you expect to pay for the following?

"1878-1904 Morgan Dollars VG-AU Pre 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars!! Variety of years and mint marks. Coins range in grade from very good to about uncirculated "

Coinflation says value is 31.53 today.
WizardTN
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Price for Morgans

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Alot of action in the $30-35 range for these right now. Tough to get them on the bay for less than $34 shipped also from what I can see.

With all of that said....There are also a few that I would trade my Jeep for in the right grade.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

When were you considering buying them? I'd bet my eye teeth that the price on them will double in each of the next two years :shock:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby mr18 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

I wouldnt pay no more than $33.....found 4 at spot last week, all 1921 VG but that doesnt happen often. I have seen Peace dollas go for spot to a $1 under spot. I think its good to have a little of both.
mr18
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals